This project was created by Lisa Stenz, Close To My Heart consultant
Using Close to my Heart’s beautiful new La Belle Vie Collection make a personalized stationery set that contains 4 cards, 4 lined envelopes, 4 envelope seals, a matching pen, and a mini magazine holder to hold it all. Your kit will also come with the new Perfect Fit - Frames stamp set and mini monogram initial stamp of your choice. This set makes a perfect gift or if you keep it for yourself will look great on your own desk.
Use the new Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the adorable magazine holder and the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the frames shapes! Line your envelopes with matching paper to create a sophisticated, coordinating look.
Supplies to complete this project:
· (4) 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Colonial White Cards/Envelopes
· Perfect Fit - Frames stamp set
· Monogram stamp of your choice
· La Belle Vie papers, Chocolate and Colonial White Cardstock for each card
· (4) Pre-cut frame shapes
· (1) Pre-cut mini magazine holder from the new La Belle Vie Collection
· (8) La Belle Vie Pink cardstock scalloped circles
· 30" of Dark Chocolate Striped Ribbon
· La Belle Vie paper to line envelopes
· (1) Pen
· Long distance kits also come with step-by-step instructions.
· Cricut Artiste & Cricut Art Philosophy Bundle
· 3-D Foam Tape
· Chocolate ink pad
· 3" x 3" block
· 2" x 2" block
Your completed stationery set will fit inside the adorable mini magazine holder. Everything will be at your fingertips when you are ready to send out a quick card.